Speak With A Geek (SWAG), launches FAST LANE Hiring to help companies grow and compete by filling their open tech jobs faster, with high-quality employees.(PRWeb April 04, 2018)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/04/prweb15387438.htm
Back Office Shared Services (BOSS) celebrates their fourteenth year in business with new goals at the ready for achievement.Lindfield, NSW, AU (PRUnderground) April 4th, 2018With their sites set on one day achieving a team of 1,000 outsourcing accounting team members, BOSS rings in their fourteenth year in business. Creating an environment of excellence in the outsourcing accounting services industry, the company is always focused on gaining new ground. Currently employing fifty virtual accountants, the firm has broadened their reach this year. Now, BOSS not only works with public accounting firms but directly with their own private clients as well. Thus, they are designated as their own public accounting firm based in Australia.
“We’re always strategizing and setting goals we know we can achieve with hard work and tenacity. At present, one will soon come to fruition. Because our training day program is so unique among accounting firms in Australia, we’re working to have it designated as a formal qualification. With it, we believe we can add even more value to the industry,” said Lee Court, Client Relationship and Marketing Manager for BOSS.
To make use of BOSS outsourcing accounting services visit www.boz.com.au.
About Back Office Shared Services Pty Ltd (BOSS)
BOSS is an Australia-based accounting outsourcing provider that supplies part-time and full-time virtual accountants and bookkeepers to supplement accounting staff. Streamlining operations for accounting firms and business owners, every BOSS virtual accountant is fully-trained in Australian and New Zealand accounting standards, Self-Managed Super Funds, tax procedures and law. All accounting outsource specialists work in BOSS’ overseas offices and never at offsite locations.
Name: Lee Court
Phone: 1800 889 232
Website: www.boz.com.auOriginal Press Release.
Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Global Construction Outlook 2022” to its huge collection of research reports.Albany, NY — (SBWIRE) — 04/04/2018 — The Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) has revised upwards its forecast for growth in the global construction industry. In line with improved performance in some major markets and a brighter outlook for the global economy, the CIC now expects the pace of expansion in the global construction industry to average 3.7% a year over the forecast period (2018–2022), compared with 3.6% in the December 2017 forecast update. In real value terms (measured at constant 2017 prices and US$ exchange rates), global construction output is forecast to rise to US$12.4 trillion in 2022 from US$10.4 trillion in 2017.To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1695073The global economy will continue to post healthy rates of growth in 2018–2019, and investor confidence will remain buoyant. The expected tightening in monetary policy in major markets in 2018 will start to push up the cost of borrowing, but with interest rates generally at or near historical lows, this tightening process is not expected to have a major impact on construction activity during the early part of the forecast period. Construction output growth will slow in the latter part of the forecast period, reflecting trends in some of the largest markets, notably China and the USScope- An overview of the outlook for the global construction industry to 2022
– Analysis of the outlook for the construction industry in major global regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South and South-East Asia, North-East Asia, Australasia, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
– A comprehensive benchmarking of 83 leading construction markets according to construction market value and growth
– Analysis of the latest data on construction output trends in key markets.Reasons To Buy- Evaluate regional construction trends from insight on output values and forecast data to 2022. Identify the fastest growers to enable assessment and targeting of commercial opportunities in the markets best suited to strategic focus.
– Identify the drivers in the global construction market and consider growth in emerging and developed economies. Formulate plans on where and how to engage with the market while minimizing any negative impact on revenues.Get Complete TOC With Tables and Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/global-construction-outlook-2022-report.html/tocKey Highlights- The faster pace of growth in global construction output in 2018 is being driven primarily by the pickup in advanced economies, with growth in these markets combined rising to 2.7% over the year. This is primarily due to the improvement expected in construction output in the US, following a sluggish outturn in 2017.
– Although growth in emerging markets will remain in excess of that in advanced economies over the forecast period, there will be a steady slowdown in growth in construction spending in emerging markets – primarily reflecting trends in China, which has the largest construction market in the world.
– The Asia-Pacific region will continue to account for the largest share of the global construction industry, given that it includes the large markets of China, Japan and India. The pace of growth will slow, however, given the projected slowdown in China’s construction industry.
– Construction activity is gathering momentum across Western Europe. The region’s output will expand by 2.5% a year on average in 2018–2022, improving on the sluggish growth of 1.3% in 2013–2017.
– Sub-Saharan Africa will be the fastest growing region in 2018–2022, with rapid expansion in Ethiopia’s infrastructure development, with a number of other countries in Eastern Africa experiencing high rates of growth. Nigeria’s recovery will also help to drive up construction activity in Sub-Saharan Africa, but South Africa will continue to struggle to generate growth momentum.About ResearchMoz
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.Contact Us:
Albany NY – 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVGFor more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/global-construction-outlook-2022-industry-key-trends-size-growth-shares-and-forecast-research-report-959075.htmMedia Relations ContactMr. NachiketManagerResearchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.Telephone: 1-518-621-2074Email: Click to Email Mr. NachiketWeb: https://www.researchmoz.us/global-construction-outlook-2022-report.html
Consumer IoT Application to Experience the Fastest Growth in the Global IoT Sensor Market During 2017 – 2026New York, NY — (SBWIRE) — 04/04/2018 — With IoT sensors proliferating in different types of end-use industries, the global IoT sensor market is witnessing a huge growth. IoT sensors are deployed in different end-use industries like the automotive industry and also in the manufacturing sector. In the manufacturing sector, IoT sensors are used to reduce the cost of manufacturing, streamline the manufacturing process and gather data about various machines employed in the manufacturing of goods. IoT sensors also find application in the implementation and development of smart cities, where they are used in areas such as traffic management and monitoring of energy consumption. In addition, IoT sensors also find application in the healthcare industry, where they are used in the form of biosensors and implantable sensors to reduce the cost of healthcare and increase the quality of care provided. IoT sensors are further used in the consumer electronics sector and are mainly used in smart TVs, refrigerators and air-conditioners.Persistence Market Research presents a new report titled ‘IoT Sensor Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2026,’ which studies the global IoT sensor market comprehensively and gives out the projections of this market for a time span of nine years beginning from the year 2017 and ending in the year 2026. In this report, the important market dynamics of the global IoT sensor market in the form of drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends have been studied in detail and this report gives out the value forecast of the global IoT sensor market. As per the assessment of Persistence Market Research, the global IoT sensor market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 3,350 Mn at the end of the year 2017 and is projected to reach a value of nearly US$ 9,900 Mn by the end of the period of assessment in 2026, and in the process display a CAGR of 12.7% during the period of forecast 2017-2026.Request to Sample of Report @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/21670Pressure Segment by Type Largest in Terms of RevenueThe pressure sub-segment in the type category is the largest segment by value and is poised to display a CAGR of 13.3% during the period of assessment. This segment is likely to reach a market valuation of nearly US$ 3,150 Mn by the end of the period of assessment in the year 2026.Temperature Segment by Type to Witness the Fastest GrowthThe temperature sub-segment in the type category is likely to display the fastest CAGR of 14.8% during the period of assessment and is poised to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2,600 Mn by the end of the year 2026.Consumer IoT Application Segment to Exhibit the Maximum CAGRThe consumer IoT sub-segment in the applications category of the global IoT sensor market is anticipated to exhibit the fastest growth rate of 15.8% during the period of forecast and is likely to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 4,850 Mn by the end of the year 2026.North America Region to Dominate the Global IoT Sensor Market in Terms of ValueThe North America regional market leads the global IoT sensor market and is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 11.8% during the period of assessment. The North America IoT sensor market is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 3,200 Mn by the end of the period of forecast in 2026.Request Report for TOC @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/iot-sensors-market/tocCompetition Landscape of the Global IoT Sensor MarketThe important players operating in the global IoT sensor market have been profiled in the competition landscape section of the report. Some of the featured companies include Arm Holdings PLC., Xinapse Systems Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Infineon Technologies AG, Sciencesoft USA Corporation, Te Connectivity Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Mirada Medical Limited, Stmicroelectronics N.V., Analog Devices, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Broadcom Limited (Avago) and Invensense, Inc.For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/iot-sensors-market-is-expected-to-surpass-us-9900-mn-in-2026-959074.htmMedia Relations Contactsandesh ilheMarketing HeadPersistence Market Research pvt ltdTelephone: 800-961-0353Email: Click to Email sandesh ilheWeb: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/